MAGIC RESERVOIR AIRPORT
Magic Reservoir Airport is a public use facility located fifteen miles southwest of Hailey, Camas County, Idaho. The airport was activated in July 1958 and covers approximately 20 acres of land. It has two designated runways with a turf/gravel surface in fair condition, and a turf surface, also in fair condition.
The only airport service on offer here is tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Magic Reservoir Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Magic Reservoir Airport
- Location: Hailey, Camas County, Idaho
- Airport Code: U93
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°16.84' / W114°23.78'
- Airport Address: Shoshone, ID 83352, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hailey (17.1 miles), Fairfield (20.5 miles)