MAHONEY CREEK USFS AIRPORT
Mahoney Creek Usfs Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of Mahoney Creek, Valley Creek County, Idaho. Its activation date was August 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 10 acres of land and has one runway with a dirt surface. Mahoney Creek USFS Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Mahoney Creek Usfs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mahoney Creek Usfs Airport
- Location: Mahoney Creek, Valley Creek County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 0U3
- Runway Length: 2,150 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°44.67' / W114°55.28'
- Airport Address: Cascade, ID 83611, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Landmark (31.41 miles), Yellow Pine (32.08 miles)