Malin Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Malin, Klamath County, Oregon. Its activation date was February 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 97 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. City of Malin offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Malin Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Malin Airport
- Location: Malin, Klamath County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 4S7
- Runway Length: 2,800 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°0.07' / W121°23.78'
- Airport Address: Malin, OR 97632, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Malin (1.02 miles), Tulelake (5.23 miles)