MALVERN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Malvern Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Malvern, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Its activation date was January 1964. The airport covers an approximate area of 114 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. R G Davis Aviation Company serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns, as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Budget inn Malvern is only 3.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Malvern Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Malvern Municipal Airport
- Location: Malvern, Hot Spring County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: M78
- Runway Length: 3,188 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°20.00' / W92°45.69'
- Airport Address: Malvern, AR 72104, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Malvern (3.57 miles), Benton (18.93 miles)