Commonly referred to as Manchester Airport, Manchester-Boston Regional is a public use facility located three miles south of the CBD of Manchester, on the border of Hillsborough and Rockingham Counties, New Hampshire.
It covers an area of 1,500 acres and is New England’s third-largest cargo airport. It has two asphalt runways and was founded in 1927.Wiggins Airways is the airport’s FBO, and supplies services such as fuelling, maintenance and avionics services for commercial airlines as well as pilot’s lounge, and passenger lounge and conference rooms.
Should you require private jet charter at Manchester Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Manchester Airport
- Location: Manchester, Hillsborough/Rockingham Counties, New Hampshire
- Airport Code: MHT
- Runway Length:9,250 ft, 7,650 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42°55′57″N 071°26′08″W
- Airport Address: 1 Airport Rd, Manchester, NH 03103, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Bedford (4.31 miles), Londonderry (5.19 miles)