MANLEY HOT SPRINGS AIRPORT
Manley Hot Springs Airport is a public use facility located in Manley Hot Springs, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was November 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 300 acres of land and has one runway with a dirt/turf surface. Manley Hot Springs Airport offers the following services here: tiedowns, minor airframe and powerplant servicing as well as cargo handling.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are g\hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Manley Hot Springs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Manley Hot Springs Airport
- Location: Manley Hot Springs, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: MLY
- Runway Length: 3,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N64°59.28' / W150°38.85'
- Airport Address: Manley Hot Springs, AK 99756, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Manley Hot Springs (0.38 miles), Rampart (37.86 miles)