Manokotak Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of the CBD of Manokotak, Dillingham County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1971. The airport covers an approximate area of acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Manokotak Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Manokotak Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Manokotak Airport
- Location: Manokotak, Bristol Bay County, Alaska
- Airport Code: MBA
- Runway Length: 2,720 feet
- Co-ordinates: 58°59′19″N 159°2′56″W
- Airport Address: Manokotak, AK 99628, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Manokotak (6.57 miles), Clarks Point (14.0 miles)