MANSFIELD LAHM REGIONAL AIRPORT
Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Mansfield, Richland County, Ohio. The airport was activated in December 1937 and covers approximately 2,340 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways and one designated asphalt helipad in a good condition.
Airport services available here include hangars and tiedowns, major engine and airframe repair, charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft rentals. Should you require private jet charter at Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport.
- Location: Mansfield, Richland County, Ohio
- Airport Code: MFD
- Runway Length: 9,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°49′17″N 82°31′0″W
- Airport Address: 2000 Harrington Memorial Rd, Mansfield, OH 44903, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mansfield (4.38 miles), Ontario (5.78 miles)