MANSFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mansfield Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Mansfield, Wright County, Missouri. The airport was activated in September 1954 and covers approximately 69 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt/aggregate friction seal coat in good condition.
Airport services available here include hangars and tiedowns (tiedown ropes not provided). There are currently 9 single engine aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Mansfield Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mansfield Municipal Airport
- Location: Mansfield, Wright County, Missouri
- Airport Code: 03B
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°7.61' / W92°37.30'
- Airport Address: 265 Fruit St, Mansfield, MA 02048, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mansfield (2.66 miles), Seymour (8.26 miles)