MAPLE LAKE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Maple Lake Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Maple Lake, Wright County, Minnesota. The airport was activated in April 1966 and covers approximately 56 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Services available here include aviation fuel (24 hour with credit card), tiedowns, major engine and airframe repair, aircraft rentals and sales as well as annual surveying. Should you require private jet charter at Maple Lake Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Maple Lake Municipal Airport
- Location: Maple Lake, Wright County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: MGG
- Runway Length: 2,796 feet
- Co-ordinates: 45°14′10″N 093°59′08″W
- Airport Address: Maple Lake, MN 55358, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Maple Lake (0.93 miles), Buffalo (7.02 miles)