MAPLES FIELD AIRPORT
Maples Field Airport is a public use facility located six miles northwest of Canyon, Randall County, Texas. Its activation date was December 1974 and is privately owned by Sam Maples. The airport covers an approximate area of 138 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Maples Field Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Maples Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Maples Field Airport
- Location: Canyon, Randall County, Texas
- Airport Code: 1E9
- Runway Length: 3,865 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°3.84' / W101°57.28'
- Airport Address: Amarillo, TX 79119, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Amarillo (6 miles), Bushland (10.94 miles)