MARION COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
Marion County Regional Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Flippin, Marion County, Arkansas. The airport was activated in October 1948 and covers approximately 80 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in a good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours self service), hangars and tiedowns, major engine and airframe repair, as well as pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Marion County Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Marion County Regional Airport
- Location: Flippin, Marion County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: FLP
- Runway Length: 5,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: 4N36°17.45' / W92°35.41'
- Airport Address: Z954 Airport Rd, Flippin, AK 72634, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Flippin (0.91 miles), Lakeview (5.95 miles)