MARK REYNOLDS/NORTH COUNTY MOBILE AIRPORT
Mark Reynolds/North County Mobile Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of the CBD of Creola, Mobile County, Alabama. It is privately owned by Louis G. Buffkin. The airport covers approximately 40 acres of land and has one designated runway with a turf surface. The only additional airport services offered here are tie-downs.
Nearby accommodation includes the La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma/Saraland, which is only 4 miles away from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Mark Reynolds North Mobile County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mark Reynolds/North County Mobile Airport
- Location: Creola, Mobile County, Alabama
- Airport Code: 15A
- Runway Length: 2, 000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 30°54′33″N 087°59′47″W
- Airport Address: 1931 Dead Lake Marina Rd, Creola, AL
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Creola (2.85 miles), Satsuma (5.27 miles)