MARKED TREE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Marked Tree Municipal Airport is a small public use facility located one mile east of Marked Tree, Poinsett County, Arkansas on 52 acres of land. It was activated in March 1970. The airport has one designated runway with an asphalt surface.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 self-service with credit card), tie-downs and crop dusting services. Should you require private jet charter at Marked Tree Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Marked Tree Municipal Airport
- Location: Marked Tree, Poinsett County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: 6M8
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°31.99' / W90°24.01'
- Airport Address: Marked Tree, AR 72365, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Marked Tree (1.16 miles), Trumann (11.49 miles)