MARSHALL COUNTY AIRPORT
Marshall County Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of the CBD of Moundsville, Marshall County, Virginia. The airport covers approximately 96 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface. It must be noted that the airport is situated in rugged mountain terrain, with steep slopes to all sides.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars and tie-downs, as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Marshall County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Marshall County Airport
- Location: Moundsville, Marshall County, Virginia
- Airport Code: MPG
- Runway Length: 3,302 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°52′51″N 080°44′09″W
- Airport Address: 901 Kull Lane Airport Access, Moundsville, WV 26041, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Moundsville (2.77 miles), Wheeling (12.75 miles)