MARSHALLTOWN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Marshalltown Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Marshalltown, Marshall County, Iowa. It was activated in December 1946 and covers approximately 259 acres of land. The airport has two designated runways with asphalt surfaces.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs, major airframe and engine repair, low bottled oxygen, pilot instruction and aircraft rental and sales. Should you require private jet charter at Marshalltown Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Marshalltown Municipal Airport
- Location: Marshalltown, Marshall County, Iowa
- Airport Code: MIW
- Runway Length: 5,007 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°6.76' / W92°55.07'
- Airport Address: 2651 170th St, Marshalltown, IA 50158, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Marshalltown (4.42 miles), Grundy Center (18.92 miles)