MARSHFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Marshfield Municipal Airport is a city owned, public use facility located one mile south of the CBD of Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin. The airport covers approximately 552 acres of land and has two designated runways with asphalt paved surfaces. Duffy’s Aircraft Sales & Leasing serves as the FBO here and offers aviation fuel, airport management, aircraft parking, flight training, aircraft rental, as well as aerial tours and sightseeing.
Should you require private jet charter at Marshfield Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Marshfield Municipal Airport
- Location: Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: MFI
- Runway Length: 5,002 feet
- Co-ordinates: 44°38′13″N 090°11′22″W
- Airport Address: 93 Old Colony Ln, Marshfield, MA 02050, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Marshfield (2.38 miles), Neillsville (20.83 miles)