MARV SKIE-LINCOLN COUNTY AIRPORT
Marv Skie-Lincoln County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Tea, Lincoln County, South Dakota. The airport was named in honor of Marvin A. Skie of Lennox. Marv Skie-Lincoln County covers approximately 134 acres of land and has one designated runway with a concrete surface.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel (24 hours with credit card), hangars & tie-downs as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Marv Skie Lincoln County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Marv Skie-Lincoln County Airport
- Location: Tea, Lincoln County, South Dakota
- Airport Code: Y14
- Runway Length: 3,650 feet
- Co-ordinates: 43°27′18″N 096°48′05″W
- Airport Address: Tea, SD 57064, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tea (1.84 miles), Sioux Falls (8.34 miles)