MASSENA INTERNATIONAL RICHARDS FIELD
Massena International Richards Field is located three miles east of Massena’s central business district, in St. Lawrence County, in the state of New York. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the town of Massena. The airport was opened in April 1940 and has control tower. It covers an area of 752 acres (304 hectare) and there are two asphalt/grooved runways, both of which in good condition.
Massena International Richards Field is served by one scheduled passenger airline, Cape Air, which connects it with Albany. Should you require private jet charters at the airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they discuss the options available as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Massena International Richards Field
- Location: Massena, New York
- Airport Code: MSS
- Runway Length:5600 ft, 4000 ft
- Co-ordinates:44-56-10.4715N / 074-50-42.4292W
- Airport Address:90 Aviation Rd, Massena, NY 13662, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Potsdam (19.69 miles), Malone (27.76 miles)