Also known as Massey Aerodrome, this is a public use facility located two miles east of Massey, Kent County, Maryland. It is privately owned by Massey Aero LLC. The airport covers approximately 93 acres of land and was opened to the public in January 2002. It has one designated runway with a turf surface. The only airport services offered here are tie-downs. Massey Aerodrome is also home to the Massey Air Museum.
Should you require private jet charter at Massey Aerodrome Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Massey Aerodrome
- Location: Massey, Kent County, Maryland
- Airport Code: MD1
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°17′57″N 075°47′58″W
- Airport Address: 33541 Maryland Line Rd, Massey, MD 21650, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Massey (1.56 miles), Smyrna (10.47 miles)