MAVERICK COUNTY MEMORIAL INTERNATIONAL
Maverick County Memorial International is a county-owned, public use facility located eight miles north of the CBD of Eagle Pass, Maverick County, Texas. The airport was activated in July 1943 and has one designated asphalt paved runway. Bravo Aero Service serves as the FBO here and services offered include aviation fuel and tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Maverick County Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Maverick County Memorial International
- Location: Eagle Pass, Maverick County, Texas
- Airport Code: 5T9
- Runway Length: 5,506 feet
- Co-ordinates: 28°51′26″N 100°30′48″W
- Airport Address: 1514 Maverick Industrial Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX 78852, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Eagle Pass (10.31 miles), Del Rio (42.14 miles)