May Airport is a small, state-owned public service facility located one mile northeast of May, Lemhi County, Idaho. The airport was activated in June 1950 and covers approximately 25 acres of land. May Airport has one designated runway with a turf surface. The only additional airport service offered here are tie-downs for transient aircraft. It is not maintained during winter.
Should you require private jet charter at May Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to May Airport
- Location: May, Lemhi County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 0U8
- Runway Length: 4,590 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°36.62' / W113°53.69'
- Airport Address: May, ID 83253, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: May (0.94 miles), Challis (18.22 miles)