MAY CREEK AIRPORT
May Creek Airport is a public use, state owned facility located one mile south of the CBD of May Creek, Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Alaska. The airport was opened in July 1950 and The Essential Air Service Program subsidizes scheduled passenger service here. The airport has one designated runway with a turf surface. The only airport service on offer here are tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at May Creek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to May Creek Airport
- Location: May Creek, Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Alaska
- Airport Code: MYK
- Runway Length: 2,700 feet
- Co-ordinates: 61°20′08″N 142°41′12″W
- Airport Address: Chitina, AK 99566, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: May Creek (0.92 miles), Chisana (55.04 miles)