MCCLUSKY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
McClusky Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of the CBD of Turtle Lake, Sheridan County, North Dakota. The airport covers approximately 320 acres of land and has one designated runway with a turf surface. The only additional airport services offered here is tie-downs for transient aircraft. McClusky Municipal Airport was activated in September 1976.
Should you require private jet charter at McClusky Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McClusky Municipal Airport
- Location: Turtle Lake, Sheridan County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: 7G2
- Runway Length: 3,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: 47°27′44″N 100°29′14″W
- Airport Address: 321 3rd Ave NE; McClusky, North Dakota 58463
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Turtle Lake (19.33 miles), Washburn (28.18 miles)