MCCOOK BEN NELSON REGIONAL AIRPORT
McCook Ben Nelson Regional Airport was formerly known as McCook Municipal Airport and is located two miles east of McCook, Red Willow County, Nebraska. It sees one airline, Great Lakes Airlines which is subsidized by the Essential Air Service Program. McCook is named after Ben Nelson, a U.S. Senator and the 37th Governor of Nebraska. The airport covers approximately 667 acres of land and has three designated runways - two concrete and one turf.
Should you require private jet charter at McCook Ben Nelson Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McCook Ben Nelson Regional Airport
- Location: McCook, Red Willow County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: MCK
- Runway Length: 6,449 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°12′23″N 100°35′32″W
- Airport Address: Airport Rd, McCook, NE 69001, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: McCook (1.81 miles), Trenton (22.44 miles)