MCDERMITT STATE AIRPORT
McDermitt State Airport is a public use facility located half a mile northwest of McDermitt, Nevada in Malheur County, Oregon. The airport was activated in May 1969 and covers an approximate area of 139 acres of land. McDermitt State has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition. Airport services on offer here are tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at McDermitt State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McDermitt State Airport
- Location: McDermitt, Malheur County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 26U
- Runway Length: 5,900 feet
- Co-ordinates: 42°00′07.5990″N 117°43′23.51″W
- Airport Address: McDermitt State Airport, McDermitt, OR 89421, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Denio Junction (46.55 miles), Denio (46.87 miles)