MCGHEE TYSON AIRPORT
McGhee Tyson Airport is a public and military facility located twelve miles south of Knoxville, Alcoa, Blount County, Tennessee. It is named in honor of U.S. Navy pilot Charles McGhee Tyson, who was lost on patrol in World War I. McGhee Tyson is also the home of the McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base. It covers approximately 2,250 acres of land and has two designated runways, one asphalt and one concrete.
Should you require private jet charter at McGhee Tyson Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McGhee Tyson Airport
- Location: Knoxville, Alcoa, Blount County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: TYS
- Runway Length: 9,005 feet
- Co-ordinates: 35°48′40″N 083°59′38″W
- Airport Address: 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Alcoa (Tennessee) - 1.87 miles, Maryville (Tennessee) - 4.01 miles