Also known as McGinness Field, McGinness Airport is a closed public use private facility located one mile southeast of Columbia, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It was activated in December 1949 but closed in the Spring of 2014.
The airport covers an approximate area of 102 acres of land and has two designated runways with turf surfaces. The only airport service that was available here were tie-downs for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at McGinness Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McGinness Airport
- Location: Columbia, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Airport Code: 8N7
- Runway Length: 1,850 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°01′31″N 076°29′14″W
- Airport Address: 1020 Manor St, Columbia, PA 17512, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Columbia (1.08 miles), Mount Joy (5.93 miles)