MCKENZIE BRIDGE STATE AIRPORT
McKenzie Bridge State Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of McKenzie Bridge, Lane County, Oregon. The airport covers approximately 21 acres of land and was activated in August 1950. It has one designated runway with a turf surface in poor condition. McKenzie Bridge State Airport only offers tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at McKenzie Bridge State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McKenzie Bridge State Airport
- Location: McKenzie Bridge, Lane County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 00S
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: 44°10′59.4400″N 122°05′19.20″W
- Airport Address: Blue River, OR 97413, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sisters (27.76 miles), Oakridge (35.61 miles)