MCKINLEY NATIONAL PARK AIRPORT
McKinley National Park Airport is a public use facility located two miles from McKinley Park, Denali Borough, Alaska. The airport covers approximately less than an acre of land and has one designated runway with a gravel surface. McKinley National Park Airport only offers tie-downs for transient aircraft and a charter service. There are currently 4 single engine aircraft based here.
Should you require private jet charter at McKinley National Park Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivaled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McKinley National Park Airport
- Location: McKinley National Park, Denali Borough, Alaska
- Airport Code: INR
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 63°43′57″N 148°54′38″W
- Airport Address: Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Healy (8.8 miles), Cantwell (23.72 miles)