McPherson Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of McPherson, McPherson County, Kansas. The airport was activated in September 1946 and covers approximately 215 acres of land. It has two designated runways with concrete and turf surfaces. McPherson Airport offers the following airport services: aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs, major airframe and engine repair, pilot instruction and aircraft rental & sales.
Should you require private jet charter at McPherson Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to McPherson Airport
- Location: McPherson, McPherson County, Kansas
- Airport Code: MPR
- Runway Length: 5,502 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°21.15' / W97°41.48'
- Airport Address: 1000 Old U.S. 81, McPherson, KS 67460, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: McPherson (Kansas) - 1.95 miles, Moundridge (Kansas) - 13.99 miles