MCNARY FIELD AIRPORT
Also known as Salem Municipal Airport, Mcnary Field is a public use facility located two miles southeast of downtown Salem, Marion County, Oregon. It is named for U.S. Senator Charles L. McNary. The airport covers approximately 751 acres of land and has two designated asphalt paved runways. McNary has a control tower, restaurant and general aviation centre.
Should you require private jet charter at McNary Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mcnary Field Airport
- Location: Salem, Marion County, Oregon
- Airport Code: SLE
- Runway Length: 5,811 feet
- Co-ordinates: 44°54′34″N 123°00′09″W
- Airport Address: 2990 25th St SE, Salem, OR 97302, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Salem (2.81 miles), Keizer (5.72 miles)