MEAD FLYING SERVICE AIRPORT
Mead Flying Service Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Mead, Spokane County, Washington. The airport is privately owned by Doug Kelly and was activated in May 1942 and covers approximately 80 acres of land. The airport has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition. The only additional airport service available here is tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Mead Flying Service Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mead Flying Service Airport
- Location: Mead, Spokane County, Washington
- Airport Code: 70S
- Runway Length: 2,481 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°47.23' / W117°21.49'
- Airport Address: 3507 E Deer Rd, Mead, WA 99021, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mead (1.38 miles), Spokane (9.47 miles)