MEADOW CREEK U.S. FOREST SERVICE AIRPORT
Meadow Creek U.S. Forest Service Airport is located one mile northeast of Meadow Creek, Flathead County, Montana. The airport was activated in March 1945 and has one designated turf runway in a good condition. Meadow Creek Airport covers approximately less than an acre of land and does not offer any additional airport services.
Should you require private jet charter at Meadow Creek U.S.F.S. Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Meadow Creek U.S. Forest Service Airport
- Location: Meadow Creek, Flathead County, Montana
- Airport Code: 0S1
- Runway Length: 2,830 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°50.96' / W113°25.05'
- Airport Address: Monee, IL 60449, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Condon (26.22 miles), Bigfork (33.92 miles)