MEADOWS FIELD AIRPORT
Meadows Field is a public use airport in Oildale, 3 miles northwest of downtown Bakersfield, in Kern County, California. Also known as Kern County Airport #1, it is one of two international airports in the San Joaquin Valley, and is the main airport for the Bakersfield area.
The first flight in the area was flown by Charles Hamilton, and aircraft began arriving in the county shortly after 1910, only seven years after the Wright Brothers first airplane flight.
Should you require private jet hire at Meadows Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Meadows Field Airport
- Location: Oildale, Kern County, California
- Airport Code: BFL
- Runway Length: 10856 ft, 7703 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35°26′02″N 119°03′28″W
- Airport Address: 3701 Wings Way, Bakersfield, CA 93308, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bakersfield (4.75 miles), Shafter (12.97 miles)