Mears Field can be found one mile south of Concrete, a town in north-central Skagit County, in the state of Washington. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of concrete. The airport was opened in July 1938 and has no control tower. There is one asphalt runway, in good condition, on the premises as well as one helipad.
Should you require private jet charters at Mears Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Mears Field
- Location: Concrete, Washington
- Airport Code: 3W5
- Runway Length: 2609ft, 40ft
- Co-ordinates:48-31-47.4180N / 121-45-29.6960W
- Airport Address:Concrete, WA 98237, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Darrington (20.39 miles), Sedro-Woolley (22.07 miles)