MEDFORD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Medford Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of the CBD of Medford, Grant County, Oklahoma. It was activated in March 1948 and covers approximately 127 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface. Andy Deterding Aviation is the FBO here and offers the airport services of aviation fuel and tie-downs for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Medford Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Medford Municipal Airport
- Location: Medford, Grant County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: O53
- Runway Length: 3,007 feet
- Co-ordinates: 36°47′26″N 097°44′56″W
- Airport Address: Medford Municipal Airport, Medford, OK 73759, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Medford (1.42 miles), Pond Creek (8.92 miles)