MEDICINE BOW AIRPORT
Medicine Bow Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of Medicine Bow, Carbon County, Wyoming. The airport was activated in July 1941 and covers approximately 153 acres of land. Medicine Bow Airport has two designated runways with turf-dirt surfaces in fair and poor condition. There are no additional airport services on offer here.
Should you require private jet charter at Medicine Bow Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Medicine Bow Airport
- Location: Medicine Bow, Carbon, County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: 80V
- Runway Length: 3,170 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°53.04' / W106°10.97'
- Airport Address: 319 Pine St, Medicine Bow, WY 82329, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Medicine Bow (1.39 miles), Saratoga (44.01 miles)