Also known as Coulter Field, Meeker Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Meeker, Rio-Blanco County, Colorado. The airport was activated in July 1946 and covers approximately 180 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition. Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs, major air-frame and powerplant repair, high/low bulk oxygen, air freight services, crop dusting, air ambulance services, cargo handling, pilot instruction and aircraft sales.
Should you require private jet charter at Meeker Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Meeker Airport
- Location: Meeker, Rio-Blanco County, Colorado
- Airport Code: EEO
- Runway Length: 6,503 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°2.93' / W107°53.16'
- Airport Address: Meeker, CO 81641, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Meeker (1.64 miles), Rifle (36.14 miles)