Memaloose Airport is a public use facility located ten miles southeast of Imnaha, Wallowa County, Oregon. The airport is operated by the U.D. Forest Service and covers approximately 40 acres of land. It was activated in November 1949 and has one designated runway with a dirt surface in poor condition. Memaloose Airport offers no additional airport services.
Should you require private jet charter at Memaloose Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Memaloose Airport
- Location: Imnaha, Wallowa County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 25U
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: 45°25′39.5700″N 116°41′37.53″W
- Airport Address: Imnaha, OR 97842, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Imnaha (11.38 miles), Imnaha River Woods Development (12.8 miles)