Memorial Field can be found three miles southwest of the city of Hot Springs, in Garland County, in the state of Arkansas. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Hot Springs. The airport was opened in April 1940 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 844 acres (342 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Memorial Field is served by one scheduled passenger airline, SeaPort Airline, which connects it with El Dorado, Houston-Intercontinental and Memphis. Should you require private jet charters at Memorial Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Memorial Field
- Location:Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Airport Code:HOT
- Runway Length: 6595 ft, 4098 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34-28-40.9000N / 093-05-46.4000W
- Airport Address: 16051 Addison Rd #220, Addison, TX 75001, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Carrollton (3.7 Miles), Plano (13.6 Miles)