MEMPHIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Memphis Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of the CBD of Memphis, Hall County, Texas. The airport was activated in December 1946 and covers approximately 231 acres of land and has two designated runways, one asphalt and one turf.
Memphis Municipal Airport only offers tie-down services for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Memphis Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Memphis Municipal Airport
- Location: Memphis, Hall County, Texas
- Airport Code: F21
- Runway Length: 2,750 feet
- Co-ordinates: 34°44′23″N 100°31′47″W
- Airport Address: 721 Robertson Street, Memphis, TX 79245, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Memphis (1.05 miles), Wellington (19.76 miles)