MENA INTERMOUNTAIN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of the CBD of Mena, Polk County, Arkansas. The airport covers approximately 667 acres of land and has two asphalt paved runways. It is rumored to be a drop point in large scale cocaine trafficking by the CIA.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs, major airframe and powerplant servicing, and low bottled oxygen. Should you require private jet charter at Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport
- Location: Mena, Polk County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: MEZ
- Runway Length: 6,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: 34°32′43″N 094°12′10″W
- Airport Address: 210 980 Highway, Mena, AR 71953, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mena (3.54 miles), Waldron (25.35 miles)