MENOMONIE MUNICIPAL SCORE FIELD
Menomonie Municipal Score Field can be found three miles east of Menomonie, a city and the county seat of Dunn County, in the state of Wisconsin. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Menomonie. The airport was opened in June 1986 and has no control tower. There are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Menomonie Municipal Score Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at the airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist by providing you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Menomonie Municipal Score Field
- Location:Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Airport Code:LUM
- Runway Length:5074ft, 3470ft
- Co-ordinates:44-53-32.4000N / 091-52-04.1000W
- Airport Address: Menomonie, WI 54751, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Boyceville (13.52 miles), Eau Claire (19.04 miles) (27.53 miles)