MERCER COUNTY AIRPORT
Mercer County Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Aledo, Mercer County, Illinois. The airport was activated in July 1957 and covers approximately 15 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition. There are currently seven single engine aircraft based here.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs. Should you require private jet charter at Mercer County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mercer County Airport
- Location: Aledo, Mercer County, Illinois
- Airport Code: C00
- Runway Length: 2,480 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°14.92' / W90°44.23'
- Airport Address: 1276 IL-94, Aledo, IL 61231, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Aledo (3.45 miles), Milan (16.61 miles)