MESA DEL REY AIRPORT
Mesa Del Rey Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of the CBD of King City, Monterey County, California. The airport covers approximately 149 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface.
The airport was activated in April 1940 and services available here include aviation fuel (24 hours), tie-downs, major airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Mesa Del Rey Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mesa Del Rey Airport
- Location: King City, Monterey County, California
- Airport Code: KIC
- Runway Length: 4,479 feet
- Co-ordinates: 36°13′43″N 121°07′17″W
- Airport Address: Metz-King City Rd, King City, CA 93930, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: King City (1.13 miles), Greenfield (9.39 miles)