METHOW VALLEY STATE AIRPORT
Methow Valley State Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Winthrop, Okanogan County, Washington. It was activated in December 1938 and covers approximately 91 acres of land. The airport has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours) and tie-downs. Methow Valley State is also a Smoke Jumper Base. Should you require private jet charter at Methow Valley State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Methow Valley State Airport
- Location: Winthrop, Okanogan County, Washington
- Airport Code: S52
- Runway Length: 5,049 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°25.50' / W120°8.75'
- Airport Address: Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Rd, Winthrop, WA 98862, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Winthrop (4.12 miles), Twisp (4.4 miles)