Mettel Field can be found three miles north of Connersville, in Fayette County, in the state of Indiana. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Connersville Boac. The airport was opened in February 1946 and has no control tower. There are two runways, one made of asphalt and the other made of turf, and it covers an area of 444 acres (180 hectare).
Mettel Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at the airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Mettel Field
- Location: Connersville, Indiana
- Airport Code: CEV
- Runway Length: 6503ft, 2601ft
- Co-ordinates: 39-41-53.5000N / 085-07-52.1000W
- Airport Address:Connersville, IN 47331, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Hagerstown (14.88 miles), Richmond (15.75 miles)