MEXICO FARMS AIRPORT
Mexico Farms Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of downtown Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland. The airport is privately owned by Mrs. Mary Ellen Johnson and was activated in April 1940 and covers approximately 50 acres of land. It has two designated runways with turf surfaces in good condition.
Airport services on offer here are tie-downs for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Mexico Farms Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mexico Farms Airport
- Location: Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland
- Airport Code: IW3
- Runway Length: 2,120 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°36′17″N 078°45′38″W
- Airport Address: 14112 Airport Ln SE, Cumberland, MD 21502, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cumberland (3.31 miles), Frostburg (9.68 miles)