MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Miami International Airport was previously known as Wilcox Field and is often referred to as MIA. It is located eight miles north-west of downtown Miami, in Miami-Dade County, in the state of Florida.
It is ranked as the 23rd-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic and the largest gateway between the United States and Latin America - as well as one of the largest airline hubs in the United States. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Miami International Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Miami International Airport
- Location: Miami-Dade County, Florida/li>
- Airport Code:MIA
- Runway Length: 12,800 ft, 11,155 ft, 10,007 ft, 9,383 ft
- Co-ordinates: 25.7933° N, 80.2906° W
- Airport Address: 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hollywood (21 miles), Fort Lauderdale (30 miles)